tirsdag den 27. november 2012

Stanza 1: Morten P., Henrik & Jakob


Task 1:

I am not an Oxford professor
I am a simple immigrant
from Clapham Common
I did not graduate
I immigrated


Task 2:

"Me not no Oxford don."
Han anvender et forkert personligt stedord: "me" kan ikke anvendes som subjekt. Yderligere er der ikke noget verballed i sætningen.

"I immigrate."
Der er spring i tid. Han går fra datid til nutid.


Task 3:

a)
He is not an Oxford professor.
He did not graduate.
He is an immigrant.

He is an immigrant in Southern London. The society wants him to get an education and to integrate into the British culture and thereby the society.


b)
He does not want to be a part of the British society. He does not care about language or grammar or any other aspect of the British culture.


c)
Freedom of speech is his weapon of choice. He humiliates the upper class England. He includes the Oxford professor and the Queen of England as examples of the British upper class. He wants dissimilarity in the society. He wants the British people to acknowledge other cultures all over the world.









1 kommentar:

  1. Rigtig god besvarelse. I er gode til at forklare de grammatiske fejl (selvom 'don' imidlertid er et korrekt ord at bruge om en universitetsprofessor - og det således ikke er en fejl, at han bruger det ord).

    I gennemskuer på rigtig fin vis, hvordan både dronningen og denne professor har betydning for jeg'ets angreb på det britiske samfund. Smukt!

    SvarSlet

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.